30 天, 90 days and 1-Year Limited Warranty (New Products)
For a period of 30 days up to one year (certain products) after the date of original purchase from store, products sold by Taktik Airsoft are warranted to function properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Should a Taktik Airsoft product fail during the warranty period, return it freight pre-paid to our store. We will repair it (or at our option, replace it) at no charge, and pay the cost of shipping it back to you. Certain products and components have modified coverage under this warranty as described below.
Limited Warranty on Service & Repairs
Service work, 维修, replacements parts and modifications are warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for the remainder of the original on year warranty from the date of sale our store after repair or service, which ever is longer. Certain products and components have modified coverage under this warranty as described below.
Modifications / Exceptions / Exclusions
- All clear plastic airsoft products are warranted by the manufacturer under their terms and conditions. Taktik Airsoft offers no direct warranty on any of the clear airsoft as required by the manufacturer. All clear airsoft has to be returned to the manufacture and all transporting fees for returning the item is the soul responsibility on the owner of the clear airsoft. The manufacturer will ship the repaired or replaced airsoft to the owner and pay for the shipping fees under the terms of their warranty.
- Certain manufacturers offer 2 year warranties. Taktik Airsoft offers no direct warranty after the first year of warranty. After the first year of warranty has expired the rest of the warranty is covered by the manufacturer. The owner must return the item to the manufacturer and all transporting fees for returning the item is the soul responsibility on the owner. The manufacturer will ship the repaired or replaced airsoft to the owner and pay for the shipping fees under the terms of their warranty.
- All gas or CO2 parts of airsoft products (seals, valves, rings, pins, etc.) are warranted for a period of 30 days only.
- Batteries are warranted for a period of one year on the conditions of using a “Smart Charger” sold by Taktik Airsoft.
- All consumables products like bbs, CO2 cartridges, have no warranty once they are opened or used.
Warranty Administration Policy
Taktik Airsoft and its authorized representatives or resellers provide warranty support only to the original purchaser. Warranty claims, requests for information or other support, and orders for post-warranty repair and service, by end-users that did not purchase directly from Taktik Airsoft or an authorized representative or reseller, must be made through the original purchaser.
Warranty repairs are only performed by Taktik Airsoft or the Manufacturer.
Repairs or attempts to repair products sold by Taktik Airsoft performed by customers (owners) shall be called owner repairs.
- Our products are designed to be maintained by competent owners. Owner repairs of products sold by Taktik Airsoft will NOT void the warranty coverage (as stated above) simply as a consequence of their being performed.
- Owners may make repairs of any part or assembly, or replace defective parts or assemblies with manufactured spares or authorized substitutes without voiding warranty coverage of the entire product, or parts thereof.
- Defective parts or assemblies removed by the owner may not be returned to Taktik Airsoft for repair or replacement within the terms of the warranty. They must return the complete item to be covered by the warranty.
- If the owner makes a successful repair, the repaired part will continue to be covered under the original warranty, as if it had never failed.
- Taktik Airsoft is not responsible for any costs incurred as a result of owner repairs or equipment downtime.
- Taktik Airsoft reserves the right to refuse warranty coverage on a claim by claim basis based on our judgement and discretion.
- Taktik Airsoft will not honour a warranty claim if in our opinion the item, assembly, or part has been damaged by accident, mishandled, altered, or repaired by the customer where such treatment has affected its performance or reliability. For example, if airsoft rifle or pistol is opened, a part is replaced, and then it malfunctions because it was not reassemble properly, we do not automatically assume that the owner is to blame. We will consider a claim for warranty repair of the airsoft rifle or pistol, subject to our inspection and analysis. If there is no evidence of a fault in materials (e.g., improper or damaged o-ring, or seal surfaces, or electric short) or workmanship (e.g., pinched o-ring due to improper seating of end cap), we would cover the repair under warranty. In a different example, a defective airsoft rifle or pistol has part replaced with a spare and the defective airsoft rifle or pistol is sent to Taktik Airsoft. We will repair or replace the defective airsoft rifle or pistol under warranty. The repaired part as well as the airsoft rifle or pistol will continue to be covered under the original warranty. As another example, suppose an owner attempts a repair of a airsoft rifle or pistol, but solders a component in backwards, causing the airsoft rifle or pistol to fail and damages the airsoft rifle or pistol. In this case, the evidence of the backwards component will be cause for our refusal to repair the damage under warranty. 然而, this incident will NOT void future coverage under warranty. If an owner’s technician attempts a repair, we assume his/her qualifications have been deemed acceptable to the owner. The equipment owner is free to use his/her judgment about who is assigned to repair equipment, and is also responsible for the outcome. The decision about what repairs are attempted and by whom is entirely up to the owner.
Taktik Airsoft will not be undersold!
Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price in any Canadian online retailer for any model we stock, Taktik Airsoft will beat the price by a full 5%. The Details:
Retail Store Purchase
If you are making a purchase at our retail store, please provide us with the URL of the competitors advertisement with the lower price. The online store must be a legal entity in Canada and can be contacted by phone. Your sales associate will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale at the competitor’s store, and meets the conditions as described below, and then Taktik Airsoft will beat the price by 5%. On-line Purchase: if you are making your purchase on-line, please send an e-mail at info@TAktik空气soft.合作m with the details of the competitors offer (A hyperlink), and we will verify that the product is in-stock and available for sale at the competitor’s store, and meets the conditions as described below, and get back to you shortly with the process to complete your transaction on-line at the lower price. Sales and Pre-orders: All items that are on sale or pre-order by our Canadian compitition, will be price matched excluding all extra fees (运输, Restock, Reservation, Group buy). The item must be able to be delivered with in two weeks to apply for the price matching.
In order to qualify for Taktik Airsoft’s 5% price beat offer, the advertised item in question must be the same brand name and model number as our model, and be in brand new condition being offered by an authorized Canadian dealer with full Canadian manufacturer’s warranty. Any shipping charges applicable for delivery to your home will not be factored into the price comparison calculation. Please note, our Lowest Prices Guaranteed offer does not apply to Discontinued, Demos, Final Clearance, One-Of-A-Kinds, Time Specials and Limited Quantity Products. Of course any advertising errors or misprints also do not apply. Any financing terms applicable to the advertised offer will apply to the new offer as well. Please note: Our 5% Price Beat offer does not apply on Price Protection applications.
Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price in any Canadian online retailer for any model we stock, Taktik Airsoft will beat the price by a full 5%.
Taktik Airsoft takes pride in offering the best service available in the community.
We guaranty the following to all our clients:
- A deposit of 25$ is required at the drop off of the item to be repaired unless the item is under a warranty repair
- Evaluation fees will not go over 40$ for full visual inspection with manual disassembly (without tools) and includes a full report
- Regular repair rate is 40$ per hour
- Rush repair rate is 50$ per hour
- Normal repair delay is 7 working days (excluding shipping time)
- Rush repair delay is 3 working days (excluding shipping time)
- 30 days ‘care free’ support on all our repairs
- Appropriate performance* according to the repair or modification.
Void service warranty:
- If owner attempts to change, modify, repair work done by Taktik Airsoft.
- Mise-use* of the item after repair.
*As deemed by our technicians